Audio-technica Ath-m30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones Black, Raccoon Sketch Easy, How Much Do Nurses Make In The Uk, Health And Safety Training Matrix Template, Callaway Apex Irons 2014, How To Keep A Moth Alive In A Jar, " />

wilson pro staff rf97 autograph review

ABOUT PRO STAFF RF97. Big John Isner’s Prince racket is lighter, still at 300g! However, our point is, there is such a variety of weights being used, even on the professional tour, which shows that there is no correlation between racket weight (over a certain point – you won’t find any pros using a 250g racket) and ability. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse Europe. Power levels were adequate, but not great. ". WILSON Pro Staff RF97 TNS FRM W/O Tennisschläger, Unisex Erwachsene, Muster 16 x 19 Länge 68. So, if your technique isn’t optimal or you don’t possess a high level of strength, we would recommend looking at a racket with a bigger head, more forgiveness, and consequently, a little more easy power. My volleying isn’t great, to be honest – it’s something I’m working on, but after my initial warm-up period with the racket, I had such a fun time volleying with it! Let’s break it down. Bringing this back to the Wilson Pro Staff Autograph v13 specifically, now. Visit Other Sports Warehouse Websites Tennis Warehouse  •  Tennis Only (Australia)  •  Running Warehouse  •  Running Warehouse Europe  •  Running Warehouse Australia  •  Skate Warehouse  •  Tackle WarehouseInline Warehouse  •  Ice Warehouse  •  Derby Warehouse  •  Racquetball Warehouse  •  Riding Warehouse  •  Total Pickleball, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. If this sounds like you too, there’s no need to look any further than the 340g Wilson Pro Staff. RF97 Technologies Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Im Vergleich zu seinem Vorgänger verfügt der PRO STAFF RF97 Autograph über einen größeren Sweetspot und erzeugt zudem deutlich mehr Power. At 357 grams strung, this stick does not get pushed around, and it rewards players who can swing it with authority. by thetennisbros | Sep 19, 2020 | Wilson Pro Staff Rackets, Wilson Rackets | 0 comments. It weighs in at 12 oz (340 g) unstrung, nearly a full ounce heavier than the Pro Staff 97. Troyexplained, "I loved the plow through and stability this racquet was providing when I was hitting from the baseline; I could feel this racquet pancake the ball. I suppose that is more of a knock on myself, rather than the racket itself. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph Tennis Racquet - New 2016 (L3) at Amazon.com. Whether our TW testers were attacking returns or tapping into their defensive games and blocking serves back, the Pro Staff RF97 Autograph lent them a plethora of return options. The Pro Staff RF 97 has an unbelievable ability to … ", Granville - "It obviously compares closest to the original model. It’s easy to see why a guy like Federer has used the racket his whole career. So many companies go to update a great racket and mess with something (whether it's the weight, balance or string pattern). Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Specifications. Pro Staff RF97 (Autograph) Testschläger Tennisspielen auf höchstem Niveau Vom dem Topspieler Roger Federer mitentwickelt zeichnet sich der Pro Staff durch sein klares, klassisches Gefühl aus, dass die Spieler einfach lieben und ebenso durch sein völliges neues, unverfälschtes Design. I'm going to be hitting with the Pro Staff RF97 Autograph side-by-side with my customized Wilson Blade 98 (18x20) to see which one can win me over! ", Granville - "The leather grip seems thin. Being that this racquet possesses a lot of mass, my favorite shots from the b… I loved the plush, crisp feeling I was finding upon contact and felt the ball was really zipping off my string bed. However, I was still able to generate a pleasing amount of spin and deliver a solid, heavy ball that pushed my opponent back on groundstrokes. However, beyond its weight, this racquet does not use Wilson’s Braid 45 technology. Mark, who was also on the review for the first iteration of the Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph, was quickly reminded of the heft this racquet possesses. The Yonex also offer a great amount of control, plow through and power, and I really enjoy swinging it. Many people will buy this racket looking to emulate their heroes. I needn’t have worried, as the stick was surprisingly manoeuvrable at the net; its headlight balance making this a true magic wand for those who choose to delve into the service boxes. The first two aspects make it my favorite racket for the initial 45 minutes of play. You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, information.en@tenniswarehouse-europe.com. I had to rate the Pro Staff at 10/10 as I’ve genuinely never come across a racket that volleyed as well as this stick does. 6 cm WILSON Unisex – Erwachsene PRO Staff RF97 TNS FRM W/O CVR, schwarz, 35 It’s definitely a racquet that requires solid technique and footwork. However, strong players will find pleasing levels of RPM with this stick. The plow through is sensational and when the stars align, so to speak, you’ll experience a consistency of depth and pace without parallel. ", Mark - "The exact same traits that benefited me for the first 45 minutes held me back later. The Pro Staff RF97 Autograph has all the ingredients to be a serious weapon in the right hands. However, the racket really is geared more towards control – top players using this racket will already have all the power in the world and the Pro Staff will help them to find their targets with ease. At the level I play at (ie. You won’t quite find the ridiculous mph of the Babolat Pure Drive Plus with it, but you will experience an exceptional level of precision that you can rely upon point after point and match after match. Co-designed by Roger Federer and personalized by you! The sport of tennis is evolving, so is the Pro Staff. All content copyright 2016 Tennis Warehouse Europe. As we’ve talked about time and time again in our content, there is no such thing as “the best racket” as it is so dependent on the individual. If you're looking to show your opponents what power and precision can look like, don't think twice about trying this most modern and evolved version of the Pro Staff -- a racket designed by one of the best players our sport has ever seen. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Babolat’s Dominic Thiem also plays with a racket under 320g, according to our sources, and Nadal’s racket is nowhere near 340g, either. This racket provided our TW testers with phenomenal control, but there was plenty of put-away power when they were able to deploy the mass.

Audio-technica Ath-m30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones Black, Raccoon Sketch Easy, How Much Do Nurses Make In The Uk, Health And Safety Training Matrix Template, Callaway Apex Irons 2014, How To Keep A Moth Alive In A Jar,